Moments with Maggie
Meet Maggie, modern society's idea of a
- is her husband's successful business partner
- becomes single and juggles several part-time positions
- contributes to civic organizations
- grows organic vegetables
- believes in natural childbirth at home
- leaves her children in a top-quality daycare center
- relocates for her children's sake
- becomes a stepmom
As you read about each aspect of Maggie's life, you will discover the
truth of these words from Ecclesiastes 1:9 & 10
“What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there anything of which one can say,
Look! This is something new!
It was here already, long ago;
It was here before our time.”
Maggie lived 100 years ago.
These stories are true, told in her words.